Our easy to use buildings and sites locator can help you find your ideal Downtown Bloomington property.
The B-N metro area has grown in recent years-at a rate exceeding the state--and Downtown Bloomington has harnessed some of this increase in buying power and an expanding residential base. As the center of a larger, mostly-rural area, Bloomington-Normal serves as the retail center of the region-receiving 35% of total sales from outside the county.
- Downtown Bloomington is the cultural center of the Bloomington-Normal Metro Area
- With venues including the Bloomington Center for Performing Arts and the U.S. Cellular Coliseum, Downtown Bloomington is quickly becoming the region's entertainment and specialty shopping destination-drawing close to 1 million people annually
- Historic fabric creates a city center with character--creating a walkable and charming landscape
- With an expanding residential and job base, Downtown has numerous opportunities for specialty retail, restaurants, and services
- Approximately 140,000 square feet of retail space; reasonable leasing rates-averaging less than $1/sq ft.
- an 8,000 daytime population
- popular central business district with built-in customer base
- serves two major universities-totaling nearing 30,000 students and 5,000 university employees-spending approx $60 million annually on retail and restaurants
- we are bounded by U.S. Route 51, which has a daily traffic count of more than 50,000 vehicles
- lots of available parking! more than 1500 on and off-street parking options
- expanding residential base-lofts and condominium developments priced from $180,000 to $465,000 per unit